Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Ken Follet

Yes, sometimes I feel I'm the only one who hasn't read anything of him, but for some reason I often stay away from what the majority praises...







Nora Roberts

There was a time when I was really into romantic novels but chose Nicholas Sparks over her, don't really know why. I guess I prefer a bit more tragic stories xD







George R. R. Martin

Bought his books a long time ago, still haven't started them. I will, I promise.







E. L. James

 Nope. Sorry, but just... no.









Stieg Larsson
I've never really felt like reading these books, not really sure why.









Anne Rice
Never read anything of her but I wouldn't really mind. Looks like a better vampire-reading option than Twilight.




Front Cover


Danielle Steel

Kind of the same problem than with Nora Roberts, my author of romance has always been Nicholas Sparks.









James Patterson

Literally never crossed my way, but I've been hearing so much about him.






Veronica Roth

The thought of reading Divergent has been in my head for long but it still hasn't happened.









H. M. Ward

Just not my favourite genre I guess :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...