Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (11)


Waiting On Wedenesday es un evento semanal, organizado por Breaking the Spine, dedicado a los próximos lanzamientos que estamos esperando leer.

El libro que estoy esperando leer es:

Título: Faking It (Losing It#2)
Autor: Cora Cormack
Editorial: William Morrow & Company
Fecha de publicación en EEUU: 04/06/2013

Sinopsis: : Mackenzie "Max" Miller tiene un problema. Sus padres han llegado a la ciudad para una visita sorpresa, y si ven el pelo teñido, tatuajes y piercings, podrían renegar de ella. Lo que es peor, están esperando encontrarse con un agradable, novio sano, no un tipo llamado Mace que tiene un tatuaje en el cuello y toca en una banda. Todas sus mentiras están a punto de derrumbarse a su alrededor, pero luego se encuentra con Cade.
Cade se trasladó a Filadelfia para actuar y dejar sus problemas atrás en Texas. Hasta ahora, sin embargo, ha mantenido a los problemas y tiene muy poca oportunidad de subir al escenario. Cuando Max se acerca a él en una cafetería con una solicitud loca para pretender  que sea su novio, él se compromete a hacer el papel. Pero cuando Cade desempeña el papel un poco demasiado bien, se ven obligados a mantener el engaño. Y cuanto más se meten la relación, más real se empieza a sentir.
- La sinopsis parece muy interesante, además de que tras leerme el primer libro de la serie, quiero saber qué es lo que le pasará a Cade. Solo espero que este sea mejor que Losing It, que me decepciono bastante.



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we´re eagerly anticipating.
The book that I am waiting is :

Title: Faking It (Losing It#2)
Author: Cora Cormack
Publisher: William Morrow & Company
Expected Publication Date in U.S.A: June 4th 2013


Synopsis: Mackenzie “Max” Miller has a problem. Her parents have arrived in town for a surprise visit, and if they see her dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings, they just might disown her. Even worse, they’re expecting to meet a nice, wholesome boyfriend, not a guy named Mace who has a neck tattoo and plays in a band. All her lies are about to come crashing down around her, but then she meets Cade.

Cade moved to Philadelphia to act and to leave his problems behind in Texas. So far though, he’s kept the problems and had very little opportunity to take the stage. When Max approaches him in a coffee shop with a crazy request to pretend to be her boyfriend, he agrees to play the part. But when Cade plays the role a little too well, they’re forced to keep the ruse going. And the more they fake the relationship, the more real it begins to feel.

-The synopsis looks really interesting, and  after reading the first book of the series, I want to know what will happen to Cade. I just hope that this one is better than Losing It, which disappointed me a lot.

Ayla

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Hope you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, I'll have to keep it in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so good and fun! I like that for once it's good boy/bad girl. I really want to read Loing It, but not good to hear you didn't like it. But I still hope I'll get to read it soon, so I can read Faking It.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faking It sounds like a wonderful book! I love books like that.
    You have a lovely blog and thank you for following me :) I happily followed you back.
    You should put the translation button on your blog. I use a translation program but not everyone has it. I read blogs in other languages all the time. I am trying to learn Spanish myself. my husband is Peruvian.
    I will be back to visit again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...